Helping Hand offers a range of services, from home care to residential aged care services. Services offered include domestic support, physical and emotional support and fit these services into your lifestyle.
Helping Hand strive to create a home-like environment in all their aged care homes with outdoor areas, space for entertaining family and friends and social activities on offer.
Helping Hand believe independence is important to your quality of life - you don’t need to stop doing what you love by choosing to live in residential aged care.
You will feel secure, supported and safe at Helping Hand's aged care homes, with volunteer and auxiliary groups working with staff to create excursions and activities.
Some of the services and features you will find at Helping Hand's homes include:
• In-house cafes
• Spacious rooms you can decorate with your own furniture and personal items
• Your own choice of medical practitioner
• Therapy and rehabilitation services
• Meals prepared on-site
• Tailored social and lifestyle services
• Provision for telephone, radio and personal computers
• Supervision of medication
• 24 hour nursing and personal care support
• Religious support for all denominations
• On site hairdressers
• Laundry and linen services
• Room cleaning
Helping hand also provides home care services in South Australia.