Bairnsdale Parklands Care Community, in scenic East Gippsland, is a warm and friendly aged care home with a keen focus on making residents and their families feel at home.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
Residents can retain their privacy and comfort with a range of accommodation options and living spaces, including picturesque outdoor spaces. Strong links to the community are important at Bairnsdale Parklands Care Community, where everything is designed to help make residents’ lives as enjoyable as possible.
Other key features:
- Exceptional care
- Private bedrooms
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas with extensive gardens
- Hairdressing salon