Norah Head Care Community is a friendly, welcoming home set between tranquil bush and endless beach. Its mission is to provide residents and families with a constantly inviting atmosphere.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
A range of accommodation options and living areas are available, purpose-designed to help residents maintain privacy, security, safety and comfort. Strong links to the community help residents stay connected and keep active.
Other key features:
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms available
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Hairdressing services