Carseldine Greens Care Community is a friendly home conveniently located in Carseldine, north of Brisbane, with direct access to the Gateway Motorway. The home provides quality care from a position of compassion and understanding.
An experienced team help residents to achieve the highest quality of life possible, facilitating a range of recreational activities and exceptional clinical care when needed. Delicious home-style meals are cooked fresh on-site by our home chef.
Numerous living spaces and a range of accommodation options are available, purpose-designed for aged care to ensure safety and comfort. The public coffee shop strengthens ties to the local community, giving residents every opportunity to remain active and engaged.
Other key features:
- Exceptional care
- Private and interconnecting bedrooms available
- Memory support care specific to the needs of those living with dementia
- Respite and palliative care available
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas
- Formal dining room
- Hairdressing salon