The BlueCross promise is to listen and put our residents first. Highly qualified carers and nurses are passionate about serving residents and provide the latest care practices to ensure the most comfortable and fulfilling life for each resident.
Nurses provide around-the-clock care every day of the year, ensuring that every resident is cared for just as they would like it. Personalised Care Plans are developed in consultation with families and the clinical health team and residents may choose their own doctor if desired.
At Sheridan Hall, the qualified team of lifestyle therapists oversee daily programs which include a huge variety of events and entertainment.
The activities change regularly. Residents suggest their own choices at monthly meetings with the residential manager.
BlueCross provides single rooms with en-suite, including hydronic heating, telephone and state-of-the-art flat screen televisions. The specialist-designed electronic beds ensure optimum safety and comfort, while nursing assistance is available with the push of a button at all times.
The menu changes regularly and offers a nutritionally balanced cuisine that residents love. The in-house Chef and his team who creates the menu believes variety is the spice of life!
Other features of BlueCross – Sheridan Hall include:
- Stunning outdoor areas to compliment exceptional living areas
- Post office and gym facilities
- Computer area to keep up with the latest in technology
- Private dining areas for memorable events and special family occasions
- Regular outings to explore the culture, sport and beauty of Melbourne and surrounds
- Lifestyle activities seven days a week with stimulating and engaging programs
- WiFi connectivity throughout for residents and guests
- Regular English-style High Tea’s for residents and families
- Themed events throughout the year to look forward to
- Religious and cultural activities and services
- Plus Club activities, gardening, exercise therapy, flower arranging, quizzes, cooking & more