With spacious rooms and abundant natural light, Juniper Annesley is a modern well equipped residential aged care home located within Juniper’s impressive multi-service campus in Bentley.
Juniper Annesley caters to higher care needs with dementia-specific care. A friendly team of experienced health professionals, carers and therapy staff provide residents with the highest quality of customised care and support.
Juniper Annesley residential aged care comprises of three accommodation areas adjoining a central hub - the George Idle; Alan Barr and Gil Currie Wings. Each light-filled wing includes resident rooms, dining room, lounges, activity and outdoor areas.
Each bedroom has been designed with coordinated colour schemes and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An electric adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for telephone, internet and TV
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Annesley include:
- On-site hair salon
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity & exercise programs
- On-site café
- Daily newspapers
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Public transport nearby