Overlooking the Swan River, Juniper St David's is located in the heart of trendy Mount Lawley, with the finest selection of cafes and shopping.
Juniper St David’s provides care and accommodation for 46 residents within a multi-level aged care facility, comprising of three floors of accommodation. On the second and ground floor, residents of the aged care facility share space with serviced unit and independent living unit occupants.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable electric bed
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for telephone, internet and TV
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper St David’s include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Kiosk for small items
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Comfortable lounge areas on each floor
- Activity room