Juniper Hilltop is a residential care home loved by residents, families and staff, who enjoy their time together surrounded by expansive gardens, complete with gazebos and sheltered outdoor spaces. This home offers plenty of opportunity for embracing sunshine and fresh air.
Visit Juniper Hilltop residential care and you will find three sections of aged care accommodation - the Hillview, Middle and Hayman wings. Each of these areas have a convenient kitchen/dining area and it's a short walk to the popular central lounge.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An electric adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for television and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Hilltop include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- An activities room
- Visitor car parking bays