Residents at Juniper Elimatta thrive with a wide variety of enjoyable activities and programs at this charming Menora residential care facility. Comfortable lounges, large activity areas and communal dining areas will provide wonderful spaces to visit with family.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for television and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
The Juniper Elimatta accommodates 42 people within the home. This includes 15 dementia-specific places.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Elimatta include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Kiosk for small items
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Comfortable lounge & dining areas
- An activity room
- A chapel