Juniper John Bryant is a sunny aged care home with a special focus on greater care needs. Conveniently located in Marangaroo, this modern aged care accommodation is close to a great choice of shopping, recreation and transport options.
The residence features three separate houses, known as Boronia, Grevillea and Crowea, each with their own dining room and lounge areas. Each house accommodates 14 people.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for television and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper John Bryant include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- Daily newspapers
- An activities room
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Communal lounge and dining areas