Juniper – St David’s is a short walk from some of Perth’s best cafes, restaurants, entertainment and specialty shops and is conveniently located near the heart of Mount Lawley.
At our village you can socialise with family and friends in our dining rooms and communal areas. Or you can participate in the many fun, social activities we hold throughout the year and build a great social support network that way.
Our expansive lounge on the tenth floor offers sweeping balcony views to the river towards Burswood and beyond. The high-rise lounge takes in the stunning views of the river and city. Other features and facilities include:
- Dining room
- Hairdressing salon
- Room for functions
- Ground floor foyer coffee shop and cosy lounge area
- Pool table for residents to enjoy a game
Independent Living Accommodation
There is a choice between one and two-bedroom accommodation, offering a range of retirement living options rarely found in the inner suburbs.
A typical unit will provide:
- Duress call system with up to two pendant buttons
- Air conditioner in the main living area and main bedroom
- Fly screen or security screens on windows
- Fly screen or security doors on external doors
- Window treatments – vertical or roller blinds in the kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Floor coverings – carpet or vinyl in bedrooms and living area, vinyl in kitchen, tiles in the bathrooms, toilet and laundry
- Light fittings – oyster lights
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Juniper takes care of site maintenance and gardening
Inside your unit, standard accommodation includes a bathroom vanity unit, cooker, shower and kitchen cupboards and benches.
Care types offered