Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, complete with sunflowers, fuchsias and fragrant lavender, you will enjoy a sense of community, social support, and peace at Carramar Village which is co-located on the same site as the Carramar Residential Care facility.
Take advantage of living so close to the popular Swan Valley region.
This retirement facility includes a secure gated community, Carramar Village is made up of 48 two-bedroom units and four one-bedroom units, all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. Each Retirement Village residence has a reserved garage or parking bay, with visitor parking on-site.
Inside you’ll find standard accommodation including kitchen cupboards and benches, cooker, hot water system, toilet, shower, and bathroom vanity unit. Pets can be kept on agreement.
A typical unit will provide:
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Light fittings – oyster lights throughout
- Floor coverings – carpet or vinyl in bedrooms and living area; vinyl in kitchen; and tiles in bathroom, toilet, laundry
- Window treatments – vertical or roller blinds in kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in living area, main bedroom, second bedroom and outdoor terrace
- Fly screen or security doors on external doors
- Fly screen or security screens on windows
- Gas heater in main living area
- Duress call system with up to two pendant buttons
Residents enjoy shared use of a spacious meeting/activities hall in the collocated Residential Care Facility. This well lit room, equipped with a stage and pleasant outdoor areas, can cater for large social gatherings and small group activities.
Care types offered