Our retirement village features a decorated clubhouse with a hairdressing salon, 14m covered pool, reading and crafts room, a spacious outdoor entertaining area with barbecue facilities and a sweeping veranda, plus a café. Our modern, sought-after retirement community features 17 two-by-two plus study villas in the superb suburb of Menora.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Menora, Juniper Elimatta is located close to some of Perth’s best restaurants, sports complexes, entertainment and shopping, which are all accessible with nearby public transport.
Our village clubhouse provides a stunning outlook to the future bowling green, and the café area is a hit with residents, with the wide veranda over its alfresco dining.
There are many spaces to relax, socialise for social support or keep active.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens, each villa features:
- Security screens and 24-hour duress alarms
- Air conditioners in main living area and main bedroom
- Two-car garage parking
- Covered, paved outdoor alfresco area for dining and relaxing
- Carpet throughout the open living, dining and bedrooms
- Superior finishes to all rooms
- High quality appliances and tiled floors
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and splashbacks
- Two generous bedrooms, plus study, bathrooms and ensuite
Stage 1 features 17 contemporary open-plan villas, with Stage 2 now under construction. The location is ideal for 55 plus communities, with each villa offered by an entry contribution under a Lease for Life arrangement.
Visit our website or contact us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button in our profile to find out more.
Click here to find out more about Juniper's home care services.
Care types offered