Juniper Trinity is nestled in the beautiful gardens of the Juniper Rowethorpe residential care campus in Bentley, where residents love the companionship and care provided at this popular residential care home.
Three peaceful courtyards join the three separate residential houses to provide spaces to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Inside many recreation rooms provide great activities for seniors. Quiet niches and a central dining room combine to be popular choices for fun times together or alone.
All residents, families and friends can also enjoy the many amenities within the larger campus.
Juniper Trinity is a residential care site that has three accommodation wings and individual rooms featuring:
- An ensuite
- Built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Ceiling fan/air-conditioner and heater
- Call bell available, in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Trinity include:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a light supper, morning and afternoon tea
- Hotel services including cleaning, laundry and site gardening/maintenance
- Personalised care plan
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- A pharmacy which carries only a small number of convenience items
- Recreational elderly activities such as games, and indoor bowls
- Bus trips
- A library near the dining room
- Dining room
- Music room