Not far from the centre of historic Northam, is Juniper The Residency. This residential care home is a comfortable Juniper aged care residence which offers a full range of residential and dementia specific care.
Juniper The Residency have a full activity program delivered by trained occupational therapy staff and an on-site hairdressing salon.
Family and friends love visiting Juniper The Residency as a residential care location. You can choose to participate in many indoor and outdoor activities for seniors, all in the picturesque Avon region.
Juniper The Residency is a residential care site offering 21-beds, and 22 dementia secure places. It is divided between two wings - Tammar and Forrester.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for TV and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper The Residency include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Communal dining room
- Small lounge/activity area
- Therapy room