This spacious, attractive residential care home in Noranda has a warm and welcoming feel throughout, and caters to residents with high care needs including dementia-specific care. Lovely shady gardens surround the building, providing the perfect outdoor retreat. Many of the beautifully decorated rooms have garden views and a large activity room, therapy room, hair salon and chapel to ensure the wellbeing and happiness of residents and their visiting families.
Juniper Ella Williams is a residential care home that has 66 beds, within three main houses. Murray provides higher care for 36 residents, Thorpe and Brown houses offer a total of 30 dementia specific beds.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Connection points for telephone, internet and TV
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Ella Williams include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Kiosk for small items
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Comfortable lounge & dining areas
- An activity room
- A selection of books