Juniper Noranda Village is located only minutes from entertainment, dining and retail options at the nearby Noranda Shopping Village and Morley Galleria. This cosy group of retirement villas brings easy living to you.
Our village features 12 independent living units. These residences offer private, undercover parking and contemporary amenities. Each two or three-bedroom villa features modern conveniences.
A typical unit will feature:
- Emergency call system with up to two pendant buttons
- Built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Gas heater in the main living area
- Light fittings – oyster lights throughout
- Fly screen or security screens on windows
- Floor coverings – vinyl or carpet in bedrooms and living area, vinyl in kitchen and tiles in the bathrooms, laundry and toilet
- Fly screen or security doors on external doors
- Window treatments – vertical or roller blinds in kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in living area, main bedroom, second bedroom and outdoor terrace
Our units feature standard accommodation, including kitchen cupboards and benches, cooker, toilet, shower, bathroom vanity unit and hot water system.
Transport is easy and convenient, with a regular bus service on Crimea Street and Benara Road a short walk away.
We are also next door to a very large local park for relaxed strolls, to make getting out and about easy.
Juniper provides site maintenance and gardening.
To find out more about our retirement villages, click the ‘visit website’ link or the ‘contact us’ button in our profile to arrange a tour and more information.
Care types offered