Juniper Chrystal Halliday is a friendly 39-unit retirement living community with a fun program of social activities to provide a great support system for the elderly. With leafy parklands across the way, the village is a short stroll from one of Perth’s major shopping attractions Karrinyup Shopping Centre. The parks and beaches are also just minutes away, where you can enjoy time with yourself, friends or family.
Our independent living community features 38 one-bedroom units and one two-bedroom unit. We also have serviced unit accommodation available if you require extra support.
Our standard accommodation features include a vanity unit, shower, toilet, hot water system, cooker, kitchen cupboards and benches.
Typical unit features include:
- Duress Call System with up to two pendant buttons
- Air conditioner in the main living area and main bedroom
- Security screens on windows accessible from outside
- Security doors on external doors
- Window treatments – vertical blinds in kitchen, living areas and bedrooms
- Floor coverings – carpet in bedrooms and living area, vinyl in kitchen and tiles in bathroom
- Light fittings – oyster lights throughout
- Built-in robes in bedroom one
Village Services and Facilities
Our communal facilities at the village include dining rooms, lounges and activity rooms that all contribute to the friendly, social atmosphere which is used to build a strong support system.
Features include a hairdressing salon to pamper yourself at, a small shop to pick up daily conveniences and a doctors room available to residents.
Click here to find out more about Juniper's home care services.
Care types offered