Situated in beautiful East Fremantle, the Juniper Pilgrim residential care location is a senior care home that has been specially designed to take in stunning views of the Swan River and the west coast sunsets.
Juniper Pilgrim’s expansive communal dining room is a hub of activity, with functions or senior activities taking place daily. Residents also enjoy the onsite hairdressing salon, small shop and lounge rooms.
Juniper Pilgrim is a residential care home that is able to accommodate 39 people. It caters for residents with low care needs and has two main wings, the Hostel and the Garden View. The Garden View wing has 15 spaces allocated to residents with dementia-specific needs.
The individual rooms each provide:
- An ensuite
- Bedding (including sheets, towels, pillow, and pillow case etc.)
- A built-in cupboard space
- Underfloor heating and ceiling fans
- A call bell available, in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Pilgrim include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Kiosk for small items
- Daily newspapers
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Communal lounge and dining areas