Nestled in Perth’s foothills region, Juniper Sarah Hardey brings a refreshing level of comfort and care to Kelmscott and surrounding suburbs.
Relax in the cosy living rooms or gather for a cuppa with friends enjoying great social support in the very popular onsite cafe, and you’ll agree that the Juniper Sarah Hardey residential care home is a beautiful place to live.
Juniper Sarah Hardey provides accommodation for 64 residents. It is made up of 4 houses, each home to 16 residents.
Each bedroom has been designed and furnished to maximise residents’ comfort. They include:
- Bedside cabinet and chair
- Bedding (sheets, towels, pillow, pillow case, and blankets etc.)
- An adjustable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- A built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Window treatments
- Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater
- Connection points for television and power
- A call bell available in case of emergency
Residents are encouraged to personalise their room with small items from home such as photographs, pictures and ornaments.
Other services and amenities offered at Juniper Sarah Hardey include:
- Nutritious freshly cooked meals
- Allied health services
- Activity and exercise programs
- Beautiful outdoor areas
- A fully equipped hairdressing salon
- Daily newspapers
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Comfortable lounge and dining areas
- Coffee shop